Thursday, June 29, 2017

Exploring Shapes through google drawing 
Today the Yr 9's had a wonderful experience of exploring the shapes. They were working on concrete poems they were given an option to choose a shape for their poems. But I recommended it should be related to Matariki Festival as they had the unit connected to matariki. Students were so excited they started their search for shapes. The next step was drawing, they asked how do we draw in the box provided on the doc. I told them to open google drawing and use it to draw their imagination and brainstorm some words for their shape. They were very excited to explore google drawing for their poems. I was amazed how quickly they were learning to use it and now I am anxiously waiting for them to complete their work and show it to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Successful Day with passing Google Educator Level 1 Exams

This nine-week journey was worthwhile with the Google Educator Exam Badge. I am happy I was in this face-to-face DFI class. Dorothy, Jeremy,...