Thursday, June 8, 2017

Digital Immersion Intensive
Intensive as the word implies is a real strenuous journey, I am glad I have survived and reached so far. It is surely an in-depth learning process. It has helped me gain enough confidence to use google forms, google docs and last week we had a successful venture into gaining confidence to create site and to explore it. Getting on and creating site was and still is a bit scary and hard process till I get over and  follow the correct procedures and learn to format, insert and layout the required information on the site. I tend to feel happy and excited when I learn and I manage to do the same things by myself, it is a big achievement for me. This achievement turns into a boon when you share your learning with your students. This pedagogy is truely and essential part of teaching and learning programme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Successful Day with passing Google Educator Level 1 Exams

This nine-week journey was worthwhile with the Google Educator Exam Badge. I am happy I was in this face-to-face DFI class. Dorothy, Jeremy,...